Our consular section opens on:
1. Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays,
2.We receive applications only between the dates 1 to 25, every month;
3.Opening time 9.00 - 13.00.
We close on Indonesia and Portugal’s national holidays. Please kindly ask for these dates.
Schengen Visa processing takes 5 - 15 working days.
National visas may take up to 8 weeks, approximately.
Visa schengen fee : € 60, payment will be in IDR, TBC by email.
To schedule an appointment , email to ; email@example.com.
We accept applications from nationals and residents from Indonesia, Brunei Darrusalam and Philippines*
*Philippines citizens may apply for schengen visa at the Embassy of Greece in Manila; we take only selected cases, dully justified at our Consular Section Jakarta.
Basic document requirements for Visa Schengen Application;
- Original valid passport. Passport validity not less than six months expiration from the application date
- Coloured photograph, with white background, 3x4cm
- For tourist visa, submit complete and detailed itinerary
- Provide employment letter, or self sponsored letter, or student card.
- For tourist visa sponsored by Portuguese, the invitee must fill the Term of Responsibility, authenticated by SEF officer or notary.
- For short stay business visa, office and sponsor letter from local company (original documents) and the Portuguese company.
- Hotel reservation confirmation from all schengen countries to be visited.
- Booking or reservation of airplane ticket.
- Last three months financial statement.
- Travel Insurance.
- Valid ID card and Kartu Keluarga (in Indonesia).
For further description related visa application, please access following link https://www.vistos.mne.pt/en/